Friday, February 20, 2009

Fail-sil record!


JPr: "I don't believe EVERY fossil FITS perfectly with the evolution theory. I can't look them up right now (too lazy). But, not every fossil FITS with the theory of evolution. Yes, maybe evolutionist don't use the term of missing links, but doesn't mean that there is none missing links that have been found.(At least you know what i mean by missing links.) And I don't believe evolution was just done like crazy. I believe, and is true that what Darwin observed were micro evolutions. Not actual evolutions how they are defined now."

****************************************************************

This gives me a chance to vocalize something I have noticed on Topix. It seems a disproportionate amount of the "Evolution Critics" that post the really, REALLY inane uneducated babble are from North Carolina. What this means, I don't know. However, it is an unsettling trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment