Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cannot...Unsee...THE AGONY!!!


Holy running fuck, I don't even know what to say about this one!

Robert Stevens: "It's the other way around. Mysticism came first , and scientific method falls under mysticism , and I believe the comments being posted here by Atheist prove my point. Mysticism falls mainly under the science of Charisma. One part of Mysticism is the art of having others believe what I say. The Atheist here live in such a small box. You guys are not interested in science. You're interested in retarding science. Excluding parts of the tree. For the most part , your greatest scientific conversation could be which generation of people stop getting wisdom teeth or stop growing pinkies. Then there's alot of you can't prove that , he should not be aloud to say this. Maybe there are a few topics you like. I would guess stem cell research , ocean life and of cource animal breeding."

No comments:

Post a Comment