Thursday, January 29, 2009

Logic Fail


(In response to Evolution being taught in public schools...)

Fek (myself): WHY DO YOU EXPECT A SECULAR GOVERNMENT TO FUND YOUR RELIGIOUS AGENDA???

simply me:

"Well, yes. The seculars want us to fund abortion. Many Christian families homeschool their children, which is beginning to impact the funding of public schools. It should be a state to state issue. Hey you know nothing about me...as far as lazy, you are way off base there:) My Children are not in the public school system. I am a teacher in one. Vouchers? yes they will be implemented, but at the cost of the public schools...still not every child will be able to supplement the difference in tuition and the children who cannot will be left in public schools with less funding."

Erasmus05:

"What does this have to do with teaching religion in science class?

Are Hitler references next on your list? "

simplyme:

Absolutely nothing, but it is a normal defense to a controversial question. And I am right.

No comments:

Post a Comment